miercuri

How can I get a job with no experience?

   As a young little human, I`ve been so confused when I was looking for a job. I have always used platforms such as Ideed, Likedin, Monster etc. Almost every time I`ve found that dream job, eventually, I got disappointed because it required experience which I didn`t have.
   It`simportant to know that you need to be humble when looking for a job. If you don`t have any experience, you souldn`t expect to get your dream job so fast.
   Let me give you an exemple: every career has a path. You cannot be a manager for example when you have no experience. You should start with entry level jobs that can help you develop new skills.
   AsWhen I finished High School, my first job was a Data Entry Opertor. I was inserting data from one data base to another. Doesn`t seem that hard, does it? Then I worked in Sales... and now that I finished school, I am in a Human Resources Internship.
   What I want to conclude is that little jobs can help you get new skills for bigger jobs.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu